Fusion Cyclic Battery
Fusion CBC Series batteries are genuine AGM VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) batteries. They are completely sealed, making them spill-proof, and leak-proof and can be used upside down or on their side. The CBC Series is designed for cyclic (deep-cycle), starting and standby applications. They are safe for use in confined or poorly ventilated spaces.
We use advanced engineering techniques to ensure that the Fusion CBC Series batteries remain one of the highest quality batteries available in Australia with up to 30% more cycle life than other leading brands. Some of this technology includes a special alloy that significantly increases cycle life and allows the battery to be deeply discharged. The state-of-the-art Thermal Management System keeps the battery cool, especially during charging thus increasing the battery’s life. This also ensures that the battery is better suited to hotter climates like Australia’s top end.
We also use unique fluid displacement technology to stop the separation of fluid from the plates which is caused by vibration. This prevents overheating of the battery and increases the battery’s cycle and service life of the battery further.
Fusion CBC Series batteries are manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001. They also comply with Australian Standard AS4029.2-2000 and are ActiveFire® Certified. The battery is also made using Flame Retardant ABS Plastic, making it the safest battery available in Australia. They’re available in 6V & 12V, with AH variations including 6ah AGM to 100ah AGM to 260ah AGM.
When failure is not an option, insist on Fusion AGM Batteries
- High-Performance Genuine AGM Battery - Completely sealed and Non-spillable Dry Cell
- Longer Service Life - Up to 30% more cycle life than other leading brands
- Extreme Vibration Resistant
- Special Cycle Alloy (CBC Series) - Extends the life of the battery, reduces self-discharging and improves true deep discharge performance
- Absorbed Glass Matt Separators (AGM)
- Extra Thick Plates - For increased capacity
- Superior Design and Quality - Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001 are CE Certified
- Manufactured to comply with AS 4029.2-2000
- Extended 3 Years Warranty - When used as a backup power supply for Fire Pumps and other appropriate Fire Systems
- CBC Series Rated for Under Bonnet Use - Can also be used as a Vehicle Starting Battery or Dual Purpose Starting/Deep-Cycle/Marine battery. Warranty covers under bonnet use
- Flame Retardant ABS Plastic - Making it the safest available in Australia
|Part Number||Volts||CCA||RC||AH||Dimensions (mm)
L x W x H x TH
|CB6V4.5AH||6.4||NA||NA||4.5||70 x 47 x 100 x 106||0.81||0||T1|
|CB6V7.5AH||6.4||NA||NA||7.5||151 x 34 x 94 x 100||1.28||1||T1|
|CB12V1.2AH||12.8||NA||NA||1.2||97 x 43 x 52 x 58||0.57||0|
|CB12V2.3AH||12.8||NA||NA||2.3||178 x 35 x 60 x 66||1||1||T1|
|CB12V2.9AH||12.8||NA||NA||2.9||79 x 56 x 99 x 105||1.1||0||T1|
|CB12V3.5AH||12.8||NA||NA||3.5||134 x 67 x 61 x 67||1.35||4||T1|
|CB12V5.0AH||12.8||NA||NA||5||151 x 53 x 93 x 99||1.74||3||T1|
|CB12V5.4AH||12.8||NA||NA||5.4||90 x 70 x 101 x 107||1.68||1||T1|
|CB12V7.5AH||12.8||NA||NA||7.5||151 x 65 x 95 x 100||2.36||3||T1|
|CB12V12AH||12.8||NA||NA||12||151 x 98 x 95 x 101||3.6||3||T1|
|CB12V18AH||12.8||NA||NA||18||182 x 77 x 168 x 168||5.32||0||T3|
|CB12V20AH||12.8||NA||NA||20||182 x 77 x 168 x 168||5.78||0||T3|