Fusion 2 Volt CBS Solar Series batteries are a genuine AGM VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) battery that is completely sealed, spill proof, leak proof and can be used upside down or on their side. Its state-of-the-art design uses oxygen recombination technology meaning that the battery never requires filling and can be used in con¬ned or poorly ventilated spaces. Fusion CBS Series are specifically designed for solar & green energy systems and are suited to almost all Australian climates including Australia’s top end.
• High Performance Genuine AGM Battery - Completely sealed and Non-spillable DryCell. Can be used on any angle or even upside down.
• Longer Service Life - Up to 30% more cycle life than other leading brands.
• State-Of-The-Art Thermal Management System - Keeps battery cool during charging & general use making it better suited to hotter climates
• Flame Retardant ABS Plastic - Making it the safest available in Australia
• Extreme Vibration Resistant
• Special Cycle Alloy - Extends the life of the battery, reduces self-discharging and improves true deep discharge performance
• Absorbed Glass Matt Separators (AGM)
• Extra Thick Plates - For increased capacity
• Superior Design & Quality - Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001 are CE Certified
|Part Number||Volts||CCA||RC||AH||Dimensions (mm)
L x W x H x TH
|CBS2V230AH||2||NA||NA||230||170 x 110 x 328 x 350||13.3||1||T11|
|CBS2V450AH||2||NA||NA||460||170 x 150 x 328 x 350||19.5||1||T11|
|CBS2V700AH||2||NA||NA||690||300 x 175 x 330 x 350||36.6||1||T11|
|CBS2V900AH||2||NA||NA||920||410 x 175 x 330 x 350||50||1||T11|
|CBS2V1350AH||2||NA||NA||1380||475 x 175 x 328 x 350||65.8||1||T11|