Super Start sells a wide variety of products, many of which come with a warranty against defects provided by the manufacturer of the product. The product purchased by you is warranted against defects under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any, displayed on or provided with the product. For valid claims, Super Start will replace the product free of charge. The warranty excludes defects from after sale damage, neglect, abuse or incorrect installation. You bear the transportation costs to the Super Start store location.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any other rights and remedies available at law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. A refund will only be considered where Super Start cannot supply a replacement unit.
All warranty claims are reviewed by Super Start using our standard battery test, if the battery is tested to be faulty within the warranty period it will be replaced by Super Start or one of its approved representatives, free of charge.
Warranty does not cover/will be void if there is:
- Normal wear and tear
- Physical damage
- Incorrect Use
- Incorrect installation
- Negligence (before or during use)
- Overcharging or Undercharging
- Stored for a long period of time without maintenance/charging
- Broken or removed vent plugs
- Faulty connection, faulty wiring or improper mounting
- Incorrect use
- The battery has been repaired or modified by a third party without Super Start’s consent
- Failure to maintain acid levels (for conventional types)
- Damaged caused by overfilling or incorrect filling (for conventional types)
- The markings have been tampered with
- You have installed a vehicle battery that has a lower capacity than is originally specified by the manufacturer of the equipment in which the battery has been used
Warranty does not cover discharged batteries or diminishing capacity due to battery age and depth of discharge.
For more information on warranty refer to our Warranty Information Table
Use the warranty form below to submit your warranty claims and we will get in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours.
Warranty Claim Form