Fusion Gel Series batteries are a Gel VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) battery that is completely sealed, spill proof, leak proof and can be used upside down or on their side. They are manufactured using true Gel Technology and are engineered for frequent cyclic discharge applications under extreme conditions. Fusion Gel Batteries can deliver 2,400 cycles at 30% DOD and are also suitable for standby applications. They can be used in confined or poorly ventilated spaces and are safe for air travel. The gelled electrolyte makes the battery extremely resistant to vibration and protects the plates when subjected to repetitive discharge/charge. We use advanced engineering techniques to ensure that Fusion Gel Batteries remain one of the highest quality gel batteries available in Australia with up to 30% more cycle life than other leading brands. Some of this technology includes using a special lead-calcium plate to boost the grid’s anti-corrosive performance and extend the life of the battery in addition to special microporous gel separators that enhance the batteries performance. The battery also has high thermal resistance and features only the very best safety release valves that almost eliminate water loss completely.
Fusion Gel Batteries are manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001 and come with 12 Months Full Replacement Warranty*.
When failure is not an option, insist on Fusion Gel Batteries.
• ABS plastic: increases the strength of battery container and makes it flame-retardant
• Suitable for space and storage electric power use
• Special plate design for longer cycle life
• Uses special lead-calcium alloy to boost up the grid anti-corrosive performance and extend the battery life
• High thermal capacity, reducing the risk of thermal out of control and drying
• High gas recombined reaction efficiency
• Little water loss resulting in no electrolyte stratification phenomenon
• Long storage time
• Excellent deep discharge resilience performance
• Uses gas silicon dioxide with small granule degree, bigger than surface area