Fusion CBC Series batteries are a genuine AGM VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) battery that is completely sealed, spill proof, leak proof and can be used upside down or on their side. The CBC Series is designed for cyclic (deep cycle), starting and standby applications and can be used in confined or poorly ventilated spaces.
We use advanced engineering techniques to ensure that Fusion CBC Series batteries remain one of the highest quality batteries available in Australia’s with up to 30% more cycle life than other leading brands. Some of this technology includes a special alloy that significantly increases cycle life and allows the battery to be deeply discharged no to mention the state-of-the-art Thermal Management System that keeps the battery cool especially during charging thus increasing the life of the battery and making it better suited to hotter climates like in Australia’s top end.
We also use unique fluid displacement technology to stop separation of fluid from the plates which is caused by vibration and prevents overheating of the battery. This increases the cycle & service life of the battery even further and makes them extremely resistant to vibration.
Fusion CBC Series batteries are manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001, comply with Australian Standard AS4029.2-2000 and are ActiveFire® Certified. The battery is also made using Flame Retardant ABS Plastic, making it the safest battery available in Australia.
When failure is not an option, insist on Fusion AGM Batteries
• High Performance Genuine AGM Battery – Completely sealed and Non-spillable DryCell. Can be used on any angle or even upside down.
• Longer Service Life – Up to 30% more cycle life than other leading brands.
• Extreme Vibration Resistant
• Special Cycle Alloy (CBC Series) – Extends the life of the battery, reduces self-discharging and improves true deep discharge performance
• Absorbed Glass Matt Separators (AGM)
• Extra Thick Plates – For increased capacity
• Superior Design & Quality – Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001 are CE Certified
• Manufactured to comply with AS 4029.2-2000
• Extended 3 Years Warranty – When used as back-up power supply for Fire Pumps and other appropriate Fire Systems
• CBC Series Rated for Under Bonnet Use – Can also be used as a vehicle Starting battery or Dual Purpose Starting/Deep Cycle/Marine battery. Warranty covers under bonnet use
• Flame Retardant ABS Plastic – Making it the safest available in Australia