SSB Powersport Conventional batteries have been specifically designed to withstand Australia’s harsh environmental conditions whist maintaining its high cranking performance, reliability, and resistance to corrosions making it anything but conventional.
Feature high-impact polypropylene plastic casing for added strength and polyethylene envelope separators to enhance the batteries performance. The SSB Powersport Conventional Range is manufactured to high quality standards and exceed minimum original equipment (OEM) requirement for most motorcycles sold in Australia. This range consists of both 6 and 12 Volt varieties are available in capacities and sizes ranging from 2 to 25 Amp Hour and all sizes come complete with acid packs and filling instructions.
SSB Powersport Maintenance Free (YTX Range)
Using advanced Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology to increase cranking and eliminate water loss, these
Maintenance Free batteries remain sealed once filled with acid meaning no virtually no maintenance.
• Sealed Spill-Proof Design – means virtually no leaks once its has been filled with acid
• Advanced Calcium-Calcium Technology – increasing cold cranking amps (CCA)
• Longer Lasting – means that SSB Powersport Maintenance Free batteries last up to 3 times longer than conventional types
• Sulfation Resistant – significantly reducing permanent sulfation which can prematurely end battery life
• Added Resistance to Vibration – increasing its durability & life
• Longer Standby Life – means that VRLA Maintenance Free batteries hold charge longer in standby mode or storage mode and need less charging