Fusion AGM Batteries
Fusion 2 Volt CBS Solar Series batteries are a genuine AGM VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) battery that is completely sealed, spill proof, and leak proof. They can be used upside down or on their side. Their state-of-the-art design uses oxygen recombination technology meaning the battery never requires filling and can be used in confined or poorly ventilated spaces. Fusion CBS Series is specifically designed for solar and green energy systems. They are suited to almost all Australian climates including Australia’s top end.
- High-Performance Genuine AGM Battery – Completely sealed and Non-spillable Dry Cell. Can be used at any angle, even upside down
- Longer Service Life – Up to 30% more cycle life than other leading brands
- State-of-the-Art Thermal Management System – Keeps battery cool during charging and general use making it better suited to hotter climates
- Flame Retardant ABS Plastic – Making it the safest available in Australia
- Extreme Vibration Resistant
- Special Cycle Alloy – Extends the life of the battery, reduces self-discharging and improves true deep discharge performance
- Absorbed Glass Matt Separators (AGM)
- Extra Thick Plates – For increased capacity
- Superior Design and Quality – Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001, including CE Certified
When Failure is not an Option buy only Fusion 2 Volt CBS Solar Series–available in Sydney and across Australia.